Current Background check on file required for onsite volunteers 18 and over. Please contact the church office to confirm you have a current background check or get a form here.
Time: Sunday mornings 9:15 – 10:30am
Reports to: Young Families Pastor, Justin Mullins
Take the next step in your Journey by serving CFBC kids, 1st – 5th Grade. Leaders are needed to assist our weekly teachers or serve twice a month teaching the children Bible lessons, doing activities to illustrate Biblical truth, and pray with and for these children.
Purpose: To teach children about Jesus and help parents being the primary disciple makers in the home.
- Christ-follower, which can be seen in their life
- Take class attendance
- Facilitate lessons and activities with children on a weekly basis
- Follow up with children who do not attend regularly
- Provide children with Christ-like role models
- A Christ-follower which is demonstrated in their daily walk
- A member of the church
- Must follow the direction of the Young Families Pastor
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must attend Kids Ministry Leader training and meetings
- Will teach a doctrine that aligns with the Pastor