Current Background check on file required.
Time: Sunday mornings 9:15 – 10:30am
Reports to: Young Families Pastor, Justin Mullins
Take the next step in your Journey by serving CFBC special needs kids, 1st – 5th Grade. Helpers are needed to assist our weekly teachers or serve twice a month taking care of our special needs children. Training is provided.
Purpose: Provide a safe and loving environment for children with special needs and teach them from weekly curriculum when available.
- Christ-follower, which can be seen in their life
- Play with children
- Assist leaders in taking children to the restroom or helping with other needs, specific to each child
- Familiarize children to curriculum and when possible assist teachers with lessons
- Provide children with Christ-like role models
- A Christ-follower which is demonstrated in their daily walk
- A member of the church
- Must follow the direction of the Young Families Pastor
- Display a patient and loving attitude towards children with special needs
- Must attend Kids Ministry Leader training and meetings
- Will teach a doctrine that aligns with the Pastor